A well-made manual is an essential tool for both the technical professional and the end user.
Operating and maintenance manuals, specifications, DIN standards, patents, catalogues, brochures, websites of companies in the sectors:
- Automotive and especially motorbikes
- Plant engineering (e.g. boilers, solar and photovoltaic systems)
- Renewable energies
- Mechanical engineering
- Equipment for professional kitchens
A professionally translated brochure is an added value to the product.
- Hospitality (menus)
Language and law – where nothing can be left to chance.
- Corporate documents
- Pleadings for civil trials
- Bankruptcy law with a particular focus on insolvency
- Certified translations for registration of imported vehicles, particularly from Germany
- Balance sheets
- Company registration certificates
- Minutes of meetings
- Personal documents (identity cards, birth certificates, driving licences, educational qualifications)
- Certification of translated documents at the Court of Genoa
- Legal authentication of certified translations at the Genoa Public Prosecutor’s Office